This policy is intended to inform you about the collection and use of your personal data when using our website and services. Please note that this policy may be updated from time to time.
What are Cookies?
There are different types of cookies used for different purposes, such as functionality, analytics, customer preference or for marketing purposes. A further description of different types of cookies are provided below:
- ‘Functionality’ cookies: These cookies allow you to navigate the website and use our features. These also ensure the security of your online transactions with us. Without these cookies, certain services cannot be fulfilled, such as completing a transaction. These cookies do not gather information about you for the purposes of marketing.
- ‘Customer preference’ cookies: These allow us to recognize a returning user and the login details of a previous customer. The information these cookies collect is anonymized and do not track your browsing activity. These cookies expire when the browser is closed.
- ‘Analytics’ cookies: These cookies allow us to collect information about our visitors and their activities on the website with the purpose of improving site functionality and website experience. These do not identify individuals, just general browsing patterns.
- ‘Marketing and Advertising’ cookies: We partner with third parties that gather information about users’ activities on the site in order to provide you with relevant advertising based upon your browsing activities and interest. This does not involve personally-identifiable information from the user.
How to opt out of Cookies:
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. Most web browsers are typically set up to accept cookies. You may opt-out from cookies at any time by changing your browser settings accordingly. Please note that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the site, certain functions, portions or features of our online services may cease working or may prevent you from taking full advantage of the site.
Please note that we are not in control of and/or responsible for any cookies placed on our website by third parties without our authorization or by third parties who are not acting on our behalf.
Third-party use of data:
Your personal data may be shared with third parties (such as within our company or with service providers) in certain circumstances, such as to provide us with services related to: website assistance; process payments; order delivery; provide customer support; provide advertising and email services, and; to conduct other activities described in the Privacy Notice.
Third-party service providers:
We use third party partners to perform services on our behalf or to assist us delivering our products and services. We may share personal data with the following category of service providers:
- Infrastructure and IT related service providers;
- Analytics providers;
- Website analytics providers;
- Payment providers and fraud prevention entities;
- Logistics and delivery service providers;
- Marketing and advertising service providers;
- Online advertisers;
- Customer support related services.
In the course of providing such assistance, these service providers have limited access to your personal data and may only use the necessary information in order to perform these services on our behalf.
Third parties permitted by law:
Please note that under certain circumstances we may be required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with a legal enforcement inquiry. These may be requested by government authorities and/or agencies, or by judicial or administrative authorities. This may also include disclosing your personal data when permissible and necessary in order to protect or defend our rights or property, matters of national security, other users of the Website, or those of the public.
Protection of personal data:
Legislation requires your personal information to be kept secure and confidential. We store your personal information on servers with high levels of security, and our security is checked regularly to determine whether our user information is handled in a secure manner.
Your personal information is only handled by employees and authorized service providers who need to know such information for the purposes described in the Privacy Notice, as well as for other administrative, technical and physical safeguards. These service providers are only authorized to use or disclose your personal information for the purpose of providing services to us or on our behalf, or as otherwise may be required by law.
However, we cannot 100% guarantee security for data transmissions over the internet. This means that there may be a risk of unauthorized access when data is sent and stored electronically. Thus, your personal information is submitted at your own risk.
Certain personal information stored in your online account is only accessible via your username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials. We strongly recommend that this information is not disclosed to anyone.
We will never contact you to ask for your confidential information (such as your password) in any unsolicited communication. Please notify us of any unauthorized use of your online account and/or any suspected security breach.
Last updated: 20/06/2020.