By accessing and using the Sites, you consent to the transfer of your data in this manner.
USE OF YOUR DATA
By providing your data to www.biancamedaglia.com you consent to the website using such information for the following purposes:
- To create your personal account at the website, or otherwise sign up for a service or feature;
- Opt-in receiving marketing offers from us, including through one of our third-party partners acting on our behalf;
- To process your orders;
- To send email notifications regarding order status and delivery;
- To contact you in the event of any problem regarding the delivery of your order;
- To contact our customer services team and provide answer to your queries;
- To be able to analyze your personal data in order to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information;
- To be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online.
The data will remain stored for as long as necessary in order to carry out our services to the user, or as required by law. After this, your personal data will be deleted.
We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as book keeping rules or when there is a legal ground to keep the data, such as an on-going contractual relationship. Non-personal data is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personal data with personal data.
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. To request this information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can opt out from receiving marketing communication from us any time (such as catalogues, newsletters or offers) by unsubscribing to our services.
ACCESS TO USERS’ DATA
The company does not sell users’ data to third parties. The data is however shared with third parties whenever necessary in order to fulfill a transaction, complete a service, for administrative purposes, or when required by the law.
If you do not want us to share your personal data in these manners, please do not provide it to us.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted. Therefore, you understand and agree that any information provided to us is done at your own risk. That said, we have taken all possible technical and organizational measures that help us protect your data transmission from loss, manipulation, unauthorized access, etc. We protect your data using encryption using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This is a function that encrypts all information sent between buyer and seller so it cannot be read by external parties.
You can access your personal account to update your personal data at any time. Please note that your account information must be regarded as confidential and therefore, you must ensure its protection as such. Any actions taken under your account will be regarded as your responsibility.
This policy applies only to information collected on www.biancamedaglia.com. We collect two types of information from visitors: (1) Personal data; and (2) Non-personal data.
- “Personal data” is information that identifies you personally and which we may collect when you visit our website, create an account with us or when you complete a purchase. This information includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and sometimes your IP address.
- “Non-personal data” is technical information that does not identify you personally. Examples of non-personal data include the following:
- Cookies - Cookies are small text files that are issued to your browser or device when you visit a website. We use these cookies to collect information about our visitors’ activities and to make the website an easier experience for users. Cookies allow the website to recognize your device or browser and to track certain information about your use of the site. The duration of the cookie will vary according to its purpose, whether it may be for storing account information such as shipping country or items in your shopping bag (persistent cookies), or temporary files that disappear when you close your browser (session cookies).
- Demographic Information - may include your gender, age, zip code, geolocation data and interests, which you voluntarily provide to us through our website. We use this information for market analysis purposes and to provide you with personalized services.
You may opt-out from cookies at any time by changing your browser settings accordingly. Please note that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the site, certain functions, portions or features of our online services may cease working or may prevent you from taking full advantage of the site.
Our website or social media accounts may include links to other websites which don't fall under our supervision. Although we may offer these links in order to provide you with interesting or relevant information, please note that we cannot accept any responsibility for the protection of the privacy or the content of these websites.
Emails regarding services and transactions:
We send emails regarding notice of payments, order dispatch, or any other notices or disclosures that may be required by law. These are standard communications that will be sent to you when applicable.
We communicate with users who subscribe to our services on a regular basis via email. For example, we may use your email address to confirm your request, to send you notice of payments, to send you information about changes to our products and services, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional.
However, if you wish to stop receiving other types of communication such as offers or newsletters, we provide you the opportunity to unsubscribe to these services. This option can be found at the end of any of these emails concerning the services previously mentioned. You may opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link within the text of the email. We will process your choice to unsubscribe as soon as possible.
USES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be used in order to manage your online purchase at www.biancamedaglia.com. This will include payments, processing orders and returns, as well as sending notifications of delivery status or any issues that may arise in the delivery of your order. Your data will also be used when handling complaints and warranty matters for products.
Your personal data is also used to identify that you count with the legal age needed for shopping online and to confirm your address.
We will make use of the data necessary to manage and deliver your order. Please note that your personal data may be forwarded to third parties in order to provide you with the services mentioned above, such as: to validate your payment; check your identity and credit check; validate your address; send you order confirmation; and to provide you with updates on your order delivery.
Types of processed personal data:
We will process the following categories of personal data:
- Contact information: name, address, email address and telephone number
- Payment information and payment history
- Credit information
- Order information
If you have an account with us, we will also process:
- Account ID
- Shopping history
Your data will be used to send you marketing offers and newsletters through email.
Please note that your personal data may be forwarded to third parties in order to provide you with the services mentioned above. If you wish to stop receiving these offers or newsletters, you have the right to unsubscribe from these services.
We will use your data to create and manage your personal account. This will allow us to provide you with your account information, order history and order details.
Please note that your personal data may be forwarded to third parties in order to provide you with the services mentioned above. You have the right to terminate your account at any time.
Your data will be used to manage your queries, complaints and warranty matters for products and technical support matters through e-mail or social media. We may also contact you if there is a problem with your order.
Bianca Medaglia Company. All rights reserved. All materials contained within this website are protected by copyright belonging to Bianca Medaglia Company.
If you have any other questions regarding our Privacy Notice, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: 20/06/2020.